Global Powers of Retailing 2014
Once again, the world’s Top 250 retailers continued to grow despite challenging economic conditions.
The annual Global Powers of Retailing report from Deloitte in conjunction with STORES Media found that sales-weighted, currency-adjusted retail revenue rose 4.9% to US$4.29 trillion for the world’s Top 250 retailers in fiscal 2012 (encompassing companies’ fiscal years ended through June 2013).
Now in its 17th year, the Global Powers of Retailing report takes a more detailed look at the world’s 50 largest e-retailers for the first time.
The Deloitte Global Powers of Retailing 2014 report includes the following Australian market insights:
- Australian macroeconomic outlook for retailers in 2014
- Key trends impacting Australian retailers
- Globalisation of the Australian retail market and how Australian retailers can compete
- Expansion opportunities for Australian retailers in Asia
- Regional focus on growth opportunities in China.