Deloitte Horizon has been added to Bookmarks.
Improve your line of sight
Deloitte Horizon helps you navigate uncertainty by informing you of what the future could hold. It brings economics, technology, data driven insights and regulatory-based scenarios together with cutting edge strategic approaches and Deloitte's deep industry expertise - and simplifies them so you can understand the possible impact on your business.
Deloitte Horizon is a forecasting capability based on a macroeconomic model of the Australian economy. You can use this capability to navigate uncertainty by recognising emerging and established macroeconomic risks and opportunities.
At its core Deloitte Horizon is based on a large data set of Australian economic and industry forecasts. The forecasts cover a range of time frames, industry variables and scenarios. It is used by some of Australia's prominent institutions with clients representing a cross section of the economy including construction, banking, retail and the government sectors.
Our unique assets and capabilities can support a range of strategic business activities along with tailored solutions to navigate uncertainty.
Make the most of Deloitte Horizon
Contact us for a presentation at your next strategy planning day or board update.
Contact us to discuss how scenario planning exercise can be used to enhance your strategic outlook and competitive advantage.
The Horizon Difference
We're forecasting to 2030 as a matter of course and can extend it even further when requested.
Some questions Deloitte Horizon can help you consider
- What might happen here in Australia to our economy, wages, prices, interest and exchange rates, industries and states, profits and job markets if Asia’s middle class meets its potential over the next two decades?
- What if China stumbles?
- What if Australia’s already stretched housing prices were to take a tumble? How would that play out through the rest of the economy – sector-by-sector?
- What might happen if there is a ‘trade war’ between the United States and China?
- What if the Australian dollar soars or slumps?
- What if interest rates fall further or rise higher?