Oil and Gas Reality Check 2015 has been saved
Oil and Gas Reality Check 2015
A look at the top issues facing the oil and gas sector
The 2015 Oil and Gas Reality Check highlights that industry fundamentals are being called into question: declining oil prices have taken their toll on the industry; North America’s ongoing move towards energy independence continues to reverberate across world markets; OPEC is under pressure; predictions for global energy trade are evolving; and the growth of megaprojects is losing speed.
- Shift in supply-demand fundamentals
- New trade patterns emerging
- OPEC: under pressure
- LNG prices: a buyer’s market
- Investing in innovation: the cost of complexity
- National and integrated oil companies: evolving dynamics.