Deloitte Real Estate Strategic Advisory
We have assembled an advisory team with diverse property backgrounds and a depth of experience to ensure they can advise key stakeholders throughout the property lifecycle. Clients typically include domestic and overseas banks, major accounting firms, high net worth individuals, publicly listed corporations and non-for-profit organisations.
Deloitte Real Estate’s team brings together highly skilled professionals to provide advice through the entire property lifecycle. Our people have experience across multiple asset
- Senior registered valuers
- Development managers for publicly listed companies
- Senior and structured finance providers
- Town planners and civil engineers.
Our breadth and depth of expertise
Our Advisory Team is engaged on a case by case basis to provide specific real estate related consulting by leveraging its experience in development management and advising on hundreds of projects nationally. Outlined below is a list of typical services, although a scope of works can be customised to meet any client’s requirements.
An example of a scope of works for a development site may include:
- Asset Due Diligence and Risk Assessment
- Planning and Use Assessment
- Market Study for various potential end products
- Engagement and management of consulting team (architect, engineers, planners, etc) to create likely development concepts
- Real Time financial feasibility
- Engagement with council to commence approval process and design approval pathway
- Detailed Business Case for
projectincluding budgets, timeline, risks and process.
Our expertise assists clients ranging from banks and corporations to high net worth individuals and not-for-profits to achieve desired outcomes.
- Highest and best use analysis
- Planning assessment and management
- Asset due diligence
- Feasibility modelling
valuationreviews and modelling
- Risk assessments
- Market and product research
- Asset divestments
- Body corporate registration
- Stakeholder advisory and management.