Infrastructure advisory services
Deloitte’s infrastructure services team is comprised of multidisciplinary specialists that provide services throughout the entire life cycle of an infrastructure project.
Deloitte’s Infrastructure Advisory team is made up of multidisciplinary specialists with experience and qualifications in corporate finance, economics, investments, facilities management, construction, law, strategy, project management and planning. Our team has advised both Public and Private sector organisations/consortia in developing compelling business cases, structuring bankable finance packages, driving capital efficiency and enhancing service delivery outcomes.
Delivering a project successfully requires a strategic understanding of all commercial drivers and the ability to work with a range of specialists. Our team has gained significant experience acting for government and private sector clients in a range of port, rail, transport, freight, warehousing, office and accommodation, water, energy and social infrastructure projects. Our work is balanced, robust and transparent and often forms the core of client’s submissions to Infrastructure Australia and to both the Commonwealth and state treasuries.
Our expertise includes:
Organisational strategy and planning
- Strategic business review
- Service performance audits
- Policy development
- Economic modelling
- Data analytics
- Transaction planning and management
- Delivery options and financing structures
- Risk analysis and planning
- Financial modelling and infrastructure pricing
- Project taxation
- Customs and imports
- Commercial structuring and negotiation
- Procurement planning and implementation
- Procurement due diligence
- Probity management
- Contract management planning
- Business integration
- People and change management
- Benefits realisation
- Services benchmarking
- Accounting requirements.