Home loan channel preferences in Australia has been added to Bookmarks.
Home loan channel preferences in Australia
New survey examines mortgage broker and direct to lender channels
How satisfied are Australian customers who have taken out a home loan in the past two years? Discover which channels Australians prefer for their home loans in this survey of more than 1000 borrowers.
We surveyed more than 1000 borrowers to discover their home loan channel preferences, their satisfaction levels and more.
Key findings include:
- Mortgage broker customers were most satisfied
- Different customers choose different channels
- Broker customers value support, not just price
- Brokers rated as more likely to be acting ‘in the best interest’ of customers
- Customers are loyal to their channel of choice
- Online ‘end to end’ a future consideration, but most customers value ‘face to face’
- Customers favoured commissions
Download the report to discover more of the survey's findings.