Open Banking: Switch or Stick? has been saved
Open Banking: Switch or Stick?
Insights into customer switching behaviour and trust
Deloitte has surveyed 2007 banking customers to understand what triggers their decision to switch or stick and how they might respond to open banking.
In our report we explore:
- What propositions may prompt people to share their information and change providers.
- What type of people are most likely to switch. And what types of organisations people change to.
- What factors influence people’s decisions
- How trust influences people’s willingness to share information
- How customers search for information when considering banking alternatives
Open Banking Survey 2019
Download the report
For all the latest insights read the media release, view the infographic and check out our blog.
For more information on Open Banking, visit our Open Banking website.
Open Banking Survey: Switch or Stick?
open in new window Access the media release
OpenDATA for Financial Services
Deloitte provides clients with a flexible, secure and CDR-compliant platform to unlock new customers and business value from Open Data.
What do you think?
Follow us on Twitter