Open Banking: Switch or Stick? has been saved
Open Banking: Switch or Stick?
Insights into customer switching behaviour and trust
Deloitte has surveyed 2007 banking customers to understand what triggers their decision to switch or stick and how they might respond to open banking.
In our report we explore:
- What propositions may prompt people to share their information and change providers.
- What type of people are most likely to switch. And what types of organisations people change to.
- What factors influence people’s decisions
- How trust influences people’s willingness to share information
- How customers search for information when considering banking alternatives
Open Banking Survey 2019
Download the report