Issue 12, September 2013
A triannual topical digest for investment management professionals
- Now is the time for asset managers to redesign their global operating models
- Performance attribution – investment performance under the microscope
- Setting the stage for future growth – hedge fund spin-off considerations
- Navigating the Swiss regulatory landscape for effective distribution.
- Rebalancing the economics of the European mutual fund
- The positive contribution of small international financial centres – informing the global debate
- The future of asset management – David and Goliaths?
- Power law investing
- Australian hedge funds – why are they worth taking a look?
- Investing in a dynamic environment – is risk profiling the answer?
Linking the dots of the new regulatory framework for a better understanding of the new securities infrastructure landscape.
Performance Issue 12