Serving the customer and shaping the business
The superannuation industry wants Australians to be as comfortable as possible in retirement. Its aim is to give Australians financial security and value throughout their whole lifetime – from their working life into retirement. And as younger Australians begin their saving journey, it aims to support financial literacy by building smarter services and technologies.
In the following articles we outline how best to navigate the complex areas of service so that superannuation funds can meet their customers’ needs. Whether those needs are technological and about delivering an intelligent assistant, or cultural and meeting the regulatory requirements for good conduct. We also discuss the game changers around competition and operations as well as best pricing. And we explore funding options, investment strategies and hedging.
- Superannuation - Rich opportunity for cyber criminals?
- Superannuation industry connectivity transformation
- Are you confident your culture is sufficiently robust?
- Standing out from the crowd for members
- Is your tax function future ready?
- eCommerce shifts to voiceCommerce and the reality of science fiction
- Plugging the leaks in implementing currency hedging
- International Investment Disclosure Trends
- Where to from here? Operational due diligence of outsourced investment management in Australia matures
- Deloitte services to superannuation funds
Published: November 2018
Receive the SuperMatters articles
We must do better for retiring Australians