Centre for Regulatory Strategy, Asia Pacific
Anticipate change. Respond with confidence.
The Deloitte Centre for Regulatory Strategy is a source of critical insight and advice, designed to help clients to anticipate change and respond with confidence to the strategic and aggregate impact of national and international regulatory policy.
As financial services regulators and legislators respond to the unpredictable global economic, business, and geo-political landscape — as well as the introduction of new technologies and digital platforms — they will continue to reshape today’s operating frameworks, creating a growing list of challenges for many firms.
Through regular dialogue with financial institutions, trade associations, and other regulatory stakeholders, the Centre helps Deloitte’s clients stay ahead of evolving regulatory trends and understand what actions can be taken. With regional hubs in the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, the Centre combines the strength of Deloitte’s network of experienced risk, regulatory, and industry professionals — including a deep roster of former regulators, industry specialists, and business advisers — with a rich understanding of the impact of regulations on business models and strategy.
The Centre in Asia Pacific is led by some of Deloitte’s most prominent risk & regulatory experts in the region:
- Kevin Nixon, Global & Asia Pacific Lead, Centre for Regulatory Strategy
- Tony Wood, Leader, Financial Services Risk Advisory, Deloitte China
- Tsuyoshi Oyama, Leader, Centre for Risk Management, Deloitte Japan
- Benny Koh, Leader, Treasury Services Risk Advisory, Deloitte Southeast Asia
- Somkrit Krishnamra, Leader, Financial Services Risk Advisory, Deloitte Thailand.