Chief Actuary 360° Program has been saved
Chief Actuary 360° Program
Growing the Next G of Chief Actuaries
Deloitte is proud to have launched the Chief Actuary 360° program to support the development and growth of the next generation of Chief Actuaries (CAs).
The Chief Actuary 360° program is a practical leadership program that prepares upcoming and newly appointed CAs to better understand broad business issues and implications of actuarial services and provides a peer networking opportunity. The program seeks to support your organisation in growing your high talent actuarial pool, ensuring a greater and value-adding impact across the business.
Following the successful inaugural session in November 2013, we were happy to receive requests for follow up sessions.
The second session was held on 29 July 2014. This session focused on the topic of Actuarial Transformation. How do we as actuarial leaders transform our actuarial teams and be more effective business advisors? We will expand on what such a transformation can look like and provide real life case studies of successful transformations experienced in the financial services industry.
Presentations of the day are available in the links below:
Presentations of the 2013 event are available in the links below:
- Board Perspective – Bruce Edwards
- Regulatory Perspective – Stuart Bingham
- Auditor Perspective – Stuart Alexander
- Adviser to Business – Anna Gladman
- Executive Search for Chief Actuaries – Jane Mahood
- Communication, Impact and Influence – Martin Mulcare
- Personal Brand and Social Media for actuaries – Stephen Huppert