Workforce Planning: Aligning the workforce with the future direction of your organisation has been saved
Workforce Planning: Aligning the workforce with the future direction of your organisation
Invitation to join our executive roundtable
Thursday, 21 October 9.00am - 10.00am SGT / 11:00am – 12:00pm AEST / 1:00pm – 2.00pm NZST
Business agility is ever important in the rapidly changing world. We have learnt over the past 18 months that disruption can come from anywhere, at any time. Whether it’s because of a global health crisis, geopolitical change or increased market competition – to think fast and move first, is more important than ever for organisations to remain successful.
In this upcoming executive webinar, we will take a deep-dive into the trends shaping the future of the workforce, and uncover how you can move your organisation from workforce management to strategic workforce planning. We will then hear first-hand from senior-leaders who have implemented adaptive planning models, enabling an active planning process incorporating everyone within the organisation.
We will discuss:
- Why did your organisation embrace the unknown and implement adaptive planning?
- What key challenges were you looking to resolve, especially in the workforce planning space?
- How did you design the workforce planning model? What were the key drivers?
- What are the key lessons learnt from the journey to date?
- What advice would you give the audience?
- Julia Fraccaro, Partner, Deloitte Consulting
- Rabia Rafuel, Director, Deloitte Consulting
- Anna Stone, Chapter Lead, People Insights & Analytics, Telstra
- Simon Clinnick, Corporate FP&A Manager, Transurban
We hope you are able to join us for this discussion.
Workforce Planning: Virtual Executive Webinar