Business operations | Deloitte Australia | Our services and solutions | Korean services group has been added to your bookmarks.
Korean services group
The Deloitte Korean services group (KSG) has been formed to help Korean companies identify and capitalise on business opportunities in Australia.
- Assisting you in acquiring the right level of management and operational capabilities in your team
- Setting up an effective transfer pricing scheme to optimise profitability
- Raising capital for additional investment
- Understanding the complexity of Australian labour laws and managing a culturally diverse workforce
- Improving your cost structures and maintaining your competitive advantages.
Our targeted KSG services include
- Identifying investment opportunities
- Developing a workforce plan that caters to your workforce diversity and business goals
- Providing expertise secondment program to help you support your team
- Creating a transfer pricing model that works for your business in Australia and overseas
- Providing advice on legal and regulatory compliance in workforce management, financial reporting and tax structure.
For Korean ompanies operating in Australia
- Obtaining an in-depth understanding of the laws and regulations that govern foreign investments
- Finding the right projects or companies in the region that satisfy investment criteria
- Working with the Australian counterpart to reach a win-win outcome
- Understanding the complexity of Australian tax laws and applying them to the transaction
- Working with Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) to secure an approval.
Our targeted KSG services include:
- Workshops and training courses on investment into Australia
- Market assessments and providing entry strategy advice
- Identifying and evaluating strategic partners, projects or acquisition targets
- Approaching strategic partners on your behalf and providing advice on transaction structuring and negotiation
- Conducting due diligence on projects or companies to be acquired.
For Korean companies investing in Australian projects or companies