Business operations has been saved
Korean services group
The Deloitte Korean services group (KSG) has been formed to help Korean companies identify and capitalise on business opportunities in Australia.
- Assisting you in acquiring the right level of management and operational capabilities in your team
- Setting up an effective transfer pricing scheme to optimise profitability
- Raising capital for additional investment
- Understanding the complexity of Australian labour laws and managing a culturally diverse workforce
- Improving your cost structures and maintaining your competitive advantages.
Our targeted KSG services include
- Identifying investment opportunities
- Developing a workforce plan that caters to your workforce diversity and business goals
- Providing expertise secondment program to help you support your team
- Creating a transfer pricing model that works for your business in Australia and overseas
- Providing advice on legal and regulatory compliance in workforce management, financial reporting and tax structure.
For Korean ompanies operating in Australia
- Obtaining an in-depth understanding of the laws and regulations that govern foreign investments
- Finding the right projects or companies in the region that satisfy investment criteria
- Working with the Australian counterpart to reach a win-win outcome
- Understanding the complexity of Australian tax laws and applying them to the transaction
- Working with Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) to secure an approval.
Our targeted KSG services include:
- Workshops and training courses on investment into Australia
- Market assessments and providing entry strategy advice
- Identifying and evaluating strategic partners, projects or acquisition targets
- Approaching strategic partners on your behalf and providing advice on transaction structuring and negotiation
- Conducting due diligence on projects or companies to be acquired.
For Korean companies investing in Australian projects or companies