Aligning public sector workforce strategy with Government outcomes has been saved
Aligning public sector workforce strategy with Government outcomes
Deloitte supports IQPC Workforce Planning Public Sector Conference
14 November 2016: Cam Pitt, Deloitte Human Capital Partner, one of the speakers at the upcoming International Quality and Productivity Centre (IQPC) 2016 National Workforce Planning Public Sector Conference, believes that Federal and State Governments across Australia are facing unprecedented fiscal pressures as well as being increasingly challenged by digital disruption.
These two factors are just some of the issues impacting workforce planning and management. “In order to meet such challenges, we need to work differently,” he said.
Towards this ‘working differently’, prominent workforce planning and government leaders are meeting to discuss the future of workforce planning, management and optimisation in the public sector from 21-23 November 2016 at Crowne Plaza, Canberra.
“This event represents an opportunity for the industry to explore the impacts of changing trends in employee skill sets and behaviours, executive expectations, regulatory responsibilities and innovation in analytics, planning and reporting,” said Mr Pitt. “As a leader in the Human Capital sector, Deloitte is proud to be supporting the Conference.”
Four roundtables during the conference will be dedicated to the key issues:
- Understanding executive expectations: HR as a partner within the strategic decision-making unit
- Workforce analytics: optimising your business
- Critical skills and capabilities: segmenting your workforce
- Workforce planning during restructuring.
The program features 17 international and Australian workforce planning thought leaders, including:
- Michael Sutorius, Strategic Workforce Planning Adviser, New Zealand Police
- Cam Pitt, Partner – Human Capital, Deloitte
- Julie Sloan, Chief Executive, Workforce Planning Global
- Todd Hunt, Manager – Workforce Planning, NSW Health
- Libby Doney, Director – Strategic Planning for the Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment, Northern Territory Government
- Clifford Gilliam, Executive Director Workforce, Western Australian Department of Education
- Sandra Lerch, Director – Performance Analytics, Queensland Public Service Commission
To register your interest in attending the conference, visit the website.