All-in on experience management and personalisation has been saved
All-in on experience management and personalisation
Teams from Blended Digital, New Republique, Venntifact to make Deloitte Digital Australia’s largest marketing technology and customer experience firm
15 February 2022: Deloitte Digital is set to become Australia’s largest provider of marketing technology and digital experience offerings, with the teams from specialist consultancies Blended Digital, New Republique and Venntifact to join Deloitte Australia.
According to Deloitte’s latest global Consumer Products Industry Outlook, more than 60% of executives from around the world believe that personalising the customer experience requires significantly more investment – and more than any other digital area. In line with this, Deloitte Australia has made ‘hyperpersonalisation‘ one of its key strategic, firm-wide pillars.
The arrival of the three teams will add 70 people to Deloitte Digital, growing it to a 1100-person business – double its size since 2018 – and making it the biggest, and most diverse, end-to-end digital transformation, marketing and creative consultancy in Australia.
Lead Partner of Deloitte Digital in Australia, Esan Tabrizi, said: “Our clients are constantly striving to utilise technology and behavioural understanding to drive better customer and stakeholder outcomes, and we believe organisations successfully adopting all things digital will be a key enabler of Australia’s post-COVID recovery.
“Brands are certainly strongly focused on digital engagement. As a result, growth in demand for our marketing technology and customer experience business is relentless, and our growth to meet market demand will not be stopping here.
“We proudly sit at the nexus of creativity and technology and the addition of the incredibly talented teams from Blended Digital, New Republique and Venntifact will provide unmatched scale, and is part of a long-standing strategy of investing in the right people, skills, technologies and innovations to meet our client’s biggest challenges.”
Deloitte Digital was recently announced partner of the year for Adobe and Sitecore, as well as being implementation partner of the year for Salesforce. The addition of the three new teams will significantly increase the technological depth across these and emerging marketing technologies. The New Republique team will also bolsters the firm’s behavioural and data-driven design capacity.
- The specialist digital experience and marketing (DXM) consultancy was established in 2018. Its 19-strong team is based in Melbourne, with a small presence also in Sydney
- Technology partners include established and emerging vendors Salesforce, Adobe, Braze and Cheetah, and its focus is on data, technology and digital transformation, based on providing innovative marketing technology solutions, including design of end-to-end customer-centric architecture
- Adam Crow (co-founder and CEO) and Damon McMillan (co-founder and Chief Marketing Technologist) will become Deloitte Consulting partners.
- Founded in 2010, New Republique is an experience optimisation consultancy specialising in user experience, experimentation and data and analytics, dedicated to redefining and optimising brands’ digital customer experience, and servicing many of Australia’s biggest
- Its partner ecosystem includes Fullstory, Optimizely, Webtrends Optimize, Adobe Solution, and Salesforce
- Co-founders Nima Yassini (CEO) and Stacey Isaac (Managing Director) will become Deloitte Consulting partners.
- The digital experience, marketing technology and strategy consultancy was established in 2018, with a focus on the design of end-to-end customer centric architecture and data, technology and digital
transformation at the core
- The 28-strong team, based in Sydney and with a small presence in Canberra, partners with leading technology vendors including Salesforce, Adobe, Braze, Segment, Tealium and Google
- Co-founders Steven Hann (Managing Director) and Joey Nguyen (Executive Director) will become Deloitte Consulting partners.
Deloitte Consulting Managing Partner, Ellen Derrick, said: “The success and growth of Australian businesses is going to be strongly linked to how well they manage and orchestrate their digital channels. Deloitte Digital has always been leading the way since its inception in 2011, and we have elevated hyper personalisation and experience management as one of our most important strategic initiatives across our consulting practice.
“I couldn’t be happier to have six new and talented partners, and their equally talented teams to be part of this continuing journey.”
Blended Digital CEO, and soon-to-be Deloitte Consulting partner, Adam Crow, said: “Our agnostic MarTech offering complements the expertise that Deloitte has across top tier technology vendors, allowing us to collectively provide even stronger solutions that deliver on our client’s needs. We share a passion for technology-enabled transformation and delivering innovative solutions.
“We’re really looking forward to the future. Joining Deloitte Digital will allow us to offer additional expertise and a wider range of services to our existing client base, and opportunities to showcase our capabilities and our people within large-scale digital transformation projects, working alongside Deloitte’s leading industry talent.
New Republique Managing Director, and soon-to-be Deloitte Consulting partner, Stacey Isaac, said: “We are one of the founding practitioners of experimentation in Australia, and our vision since we began our business has been to help ambitious brands embrace a culture of experimentation that can help them make better data-led decisions, understand their customers in real-time, pivot quickly in a changing market, and deliver better experiences online.
“We are excited to establish a new service offering within the Deloitte network and help more brands adopt a culture of experimentation. The move is a natural next step for our business, allowing us to scale and provide fantastic career progression opportunities for our people. We’ve already felt a great synergy with the team at Deloitte Digital, and this move a is great fit, both professionally and culturally. We are excited by what this next chapter will hold.”
Venntifact CEO, and soon-to-be Deloitte Consulting partner, Steven Hann, said: “We started Venntifact with a mission to be a trusted adviser and help brands decouple from the traditional agency model. We saw the growing complexity of the marketing technology and customer experience landscape, and oriented towards not only a deep technical understanding of emerging tools like customer data platforms and essential topics like privacy and consent, but also the critical people and process impacts that our clients would need to tackle in order to transform.
“We've been privileged to work with some of the biggest brands and most exciting scale ups, in Australia and offshore, and we're now ready to go to another level, take the next step of our journey as part of Deloitte, and see our capabilities and people flourish as part of the Deloitte Digital team.”
The Blended Digital and New Republique teams will formally join Deloitte Consulting on 1 March 2022. The Venntifact team will join on 8 March 2022. Terms of the transactions are confidential.