The Deloitte Global CPO Survey 2013 | Deloitte Australia | Operations services has been added to your bookmarks.
The Deloitte Global CPO Survey 2013
Procurement’s relevance as the economy returns to growth
The Deloitte CPO Global Survey report presents the findings from our 2013 survey, comprising of over 180 responses across 18 countries. The participants have a combined turnover of US$2.7 trillion across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia, and cover all major industry groups.
The Survey continues to be a benchmark indicator of Procurement sentiment, tracking key indictors such as CPOs perception of cost, supply market and price volatility.
Our report explores:
- View from the market - how are CPOs dealing with the current economy?
- Business partnering - How can CPOs deliver value - and how are they doing this?
- Risk - how are CPOs managing risk in the global supply chain?
- Talent and capabilities - do CPOs’ teams have the right capabilities?
- The digital age - how are CPOs investing in technology and analytics to aid their supply chain functions?