Secure has been saved
Intelligent protection in the digital age
As organisations adopt more and varied ways of interacting with internal and external constituencies, securing proprietary information and other critical business assets becomes exponentially more difficult, and meeting regulatory requirements more complex. Organisations are increasingly the target of cyberattacks and subject to demanding regulatory mandates. Deloitte’s secure services help organisations establish effective controls around sensitive assets, and balances the need to reduce risk while enabling productivity, business growth, and cost-optimisation objectives. We help clients invest in cybersecurity control and preventive measures, aligning investment with awareness of their key risks.
- Infrastructure protection – We address potential infrastructure vulnerabilities by improving network strategy and implementation, cloud security, and instituting anti-DDoS Attack protection.
- Vulnerability management – We identify and manage potential security risks through rigorous testing and the use of cutting-edge vulnerability management tools.
- Application protection – We keep key applications protected and up-to-date through routine testing and management, including enterprise application security, source code review, and source by design: secure SDLC protocols.
- Identity and access management (IAM) – We establish protocols that only allow authorised users and customers to access an organisation’s infrastructure and data. IAM solutions help enhance the security of online transactions while minimising friction in the user experience.
- Information privacy and protection – We help clients keep valuable personal, user, and customer data private by adopting industry-leading holistic and integrated data solutions. We also help prevent unauthoried access to confidential corporate, user, and customer data to avoid expensive legal, financial, reputation, and regulatory issues.