Vigilant has been saved
Stay ahead of the game
As it becomes increasingly difficult to prevent infiltrations and unauthorised activity, organisations need threat awareness and advanced detection solutions to rapidly identify anomalous activity in their environments. Deloitte’s vigilant services integrate threat data, IT data, and business data to equip security teams with context-rich intelligence to proactively detect and manage cyberthreats, and respond more effectively to cyber incidents. We help organisations understand their threat landscape—who might attack and why—and build situational awareness to stay ahead of threats.
- Advanced threat readiness and preparation – We simulate tactics used by real attackers to test existing threat response mechanisms, highlight areas of weakness, and ensure all aspects of the response system work together seamlessly.
- Cyber risk analytics – We identify which threats are most relevant and, more importantly, which have the potential to do the most damage. Using this information, organisations can quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively focus on protecting the most critical and vulnerable parts of the network.
- Security operations center (SOC) – We provide 24/7 network monitoring—either hosted or on-site—to ensure the earliest threat detection possible. Alternatively, leverage Deloitte’s knowledge and experience to create a proprietary SOC.
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR) – We provide a proactive threat hunting service to identify and investigate advanced threats using telemetry from Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) tools, log data from our Cyber Data Lake, SIEM platforms and other tools in your environment. We provide an end-to-end service from detection through to containment and remediation.
- Threat intelligence and analysis – We provide monitoring and analytics services that offer actionable intelligence, allowing organisations to proactively protect against threats before they happen.
What do you think?