The road to an expert sustainability report – Certified GRI training
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility training
Understand how to prepare and co-ordinate an expert sustainability report with our GRI-certified training course, fully revised and updated for the new GRI Standards.
Sustainability reporting can be a key source of competitive advantage, engaging stakeholders and driving performance through accounting for your organisation’s economic, social, and environmental impacts.
The GRI Standards are the first global standards for sustainability reporting. They feature a modular, interrelated structure, and represent the global best practice for reporting on a range of economic, environmental and social impacts. The new GRI Standards will take communicating your organisational impacts and performance to the next level.
As stakeholders demand greater transparency and relevance from organisational reports, the revised GRI Standards ramp up the focus on materiality – reporting what’s most relevant to your organisation and for stakeholders.
This two-day course will provide you with the skills and tools to navigate the reporting process, identify key stakeholders, distinguish your organisation’s material issues and become your organisation’s GRI guru.
What you will learn:
- The business case and value of sustainability reporting
- The challenges and benefits of sustainability reporting
- How to co-ordinate a GRI sustainability report
- New and innovative formats for sustainability reporting.
The skills you will develop:
- Planning a clear and structured sustainability reporting process from the beginning
- Identifying key stakeholders and distinguish your organisation’s material issues
- Recognising the internal procedures and mechanisms you will need
- Evaluating the quality of sustainability reports using your newly acquired knowledge.
Past participants say:
“The facilitators were extremely knowledgeable and well-spoken on the subject area. They were hugely receptive to questions and discussions along the way. It was an excellent course, a fabulous way to get a well-rounded perspective on GRI reporting, in particular the process for stakeholder engagement and materiality assessment.”
“Great overview. Welcoming of all levels of knowledge and understanding. An opportunity to ask questions from a network of likeminded professionals.”
“The course had a really good flow to it, by the end of day two I felt I had a good grasp on GRI and access to materials for anything I missed. Attendee participation was encouraged and was invaluable.”