Strategic & Reputation Risk has been saved
Strategic & Reputation Risk
Deloitte helps organisations make risk-informed strategic choices and respond to disruptions to grow their business and protect their reputation. C-suite and boards need the right insights, best-in-class corporate governance, and a risk culture aimed at driving value.
- Corporate Governance - We assist boards and its members to become more effective in overseeing their organisation’s key risks, strategy, and overall governance structure.
- Strategic Risk - We identify, monitor, and provide insights on trends and disruptors that can impact competitive advantage, market position, and long-term performance.
- Brand and Reputation Risk - We manage and measure brand, reputation, and customer experience, giving organisations the tools and insights to build a resilient and differentiated brand and customer experience.
- Crisis Management - We help clients prepare for, respond to, and emerge stronger from any major crisis, with services including enterprise crisis programs, crisis readiness using simulations, rapid response, effective communication to stakeholders, and recovery programs.
- Sustainability - We develop, monitor, assure, and report on sustainability missions that address key stakeholders' social, ethical, environmental, and other non-financial needs.
- Ethics and risk culture - We partner with clients to establish the ethical foundations of their business, and tie it to their risk appetite and management practices. We help them make better decision, and measure the extent to which their culture authentically lives these ambitions. We create the change necessary to enable an ethical and risk aware culture