Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility training
The world is changing and business is changing, too. Greater demands for corporate accountability, transparency, sustainable consumption, and ethical practices mean organisations need to be up to date when it comes to best practices in corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
For beginners as well as acknowledged experts, Deloitte offers a wide range of expert-led interactive and short sustainability courses across Australia, including GRI-certified training, advanced and foundations in stakeholder engagement, human rights in the supply chain, and CSR 101.
Designed to cater to individual and business needs, those who can benefit from our best practice courses range from directors, CEOs, legal counsel, company secretaries and general managers, to those responsible for sustainability and corporate responsibility, community relations, strategy, human resources, and marketing and corporate affairs.
Upcoming 2018 courses include:
- July 24: Stakeholder engagement – keys to success, Sydney
- July 25: Human rights in the supply chain, Sydney
- July 26: CSR 101 – a fresh look at CSR, Sydney
- August 15: Human rights in the supply chain, Melbourne
- September 4: CSR 101 – A fresh look at CSR, Brisbane
- October 16-17: The road to an expert sustainability report, Sydney
- November 13: CSR 101 – A fresh look at CSR, Melbourne.
Join our mailing list to receive invitations to short courses.
Corporate Social Responsibility Training
Book a workshop