Report workplace fraud and misconduct
Deloitte’s Whistleblower service is an anonymous and independent employee hotline and email service that can help reduce the costs and risks of workplace misconduct.
- What does it do?
- Who is it for?
- What benefits does it offer?
- Contact us
- Whistleblower services enquiry form
Fraud and misconduct is a risk for most businesses. Normal escalation procedures are not always able to capture sensitive issues. To deliver value, an employee hotline must be trusted by those who might have cause to use it. By making Deloitte’s Whistleblower service available, you are providing a trusted and independent hotline facility that tells your employees that your business takes fraud and misconduct seriously.
Deloitte’s Whistleblower service is for any organisation aiming to minimise workplace misconduct through the use of an independent and trusted whistleblowing reporting mechanism. Current clients include major Australian organisations in a wide range of industries including insurance, retail, gaming, transport, packaging and energy and resources.
We can also support offshore companies on a 24/7 basis with the use of language recording and translation services.Save time and money by letting us absorb the cost and complexity of setting up and running the service.
- Save time and money by letting us absorb the cost and complexity of setting up and running the service.
- Increased confidence that fraud or misconduct is more likely to be reported.
- Gain insight with an effective management tool that can provide a business with insight into a range of issues such as the identification of the type of fraud or misconduct the business is vulnerable to, the adequacy of policy and procedures and the effectiveness of internal controls.
What does it do?
Who is it for?
What benefits does it offer?