Reinvent to thrive has been saved
Reinvent to thrive
Positioning for a ‘new normal’
What should leaders consider in shaping a new path for their organisation? How can they reinvent for the future and position themselves to create meaningful and measurable impact in the ‘new normal’?
Organisations and leaders have an opportunity during this recovery period to go beyond just getting back to normal. It is our belief that leading organisations will seize the opportunity that this crisis has presented to reinvent their business and create new sources of advantage in what will inevitably be a ‘new normal’.
The objective of this paper is to equip business leaders with questions to consider as they prepare their reinvention strategies and playbook:
- What are the plausible scenarios that may unfold as a result of the
- What are the characteristics of the future business environment – the
macro trends and sustained disruptions?
- What opportunities and risks will this new environment offer our
industry and organisation?
- What changes should be made to existing business and operating models?
- What are the key strategic choices and ‘no-regrets’ moves to make in the next 3-12 months?
By addressing these questions, business leaders have the opportunity to shape a new path for their organisations – reinventing for the future and positioning to create meaningful and measurable impact for their customers, employees, stakeholders, and society.