Transformation & Operations case study – Westhaven
During FY19, Deloitte’s Social Impact Consulting team worked with Westhaven, a NSW-based disability service provider, to adapt to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and achieve operational excellence and long-term commercial sustainability.
Through a strategic transformation program, Deloitte supported Westhaven and it’s CEO, Andrew Everett, to pursue a number of operational improvements, across people, process and technology. This included:
- Optimising its client management, rostering, revenue assurance and human capital systems to deliver operational excellence
- Building a digital first and innovation culture that put client outcomes at the centre of everything
- Implementing a Google environment to streamline and re-design business processes, and free up staff to focus on delivering better client experiences
- Formulating a strategy to realise the value of Westhaven’s property portfolio and reimagine how property can be leveraged to deliver better client outcomes
- Conducting financial modelling to inform commercial sustainability and help secure new business
- Coaching and mentoring leadership potential.
Through this transformation program Westhaven was able to grow its impact, build organisational capabilities and better serve its clients into the future.
Deloitte’s Social Impact Consulting Practice, led by Consulting Partner, Tharani Jegatheeswaran, supports social sector organisations, government agencies and businesses to deliver greater social impact aligned to their vision and mission. The team are passionate about bringing the latest trends in strategy, technology and innovation from adjacent industries and global players to support our clients to be ‘future fit’ in an increasingly complex, disrupted and competitive market.
Read our blog.
Published: October 2019