Transaction Tax Structuring has been saved
Transaction Tax Structuring
We are experienced in providing Australian listed corporate groups, large multi-nationals, private equity investors, infrastructure investors and private capital clients with a broad spectrum of tax advisory services. We work closely with our wider transactions team to bring the right industry and technical specialists across the globe to every transaction.
Our experience means that we can engage with our clients to evaluate alternative approaches and prepare slide decks that illustrate the effects of various structuring alternatives on the tax profile, with a strong emphasis on commercial outcomes, practical solutions and go-forward for our clients.
We assist clients in effectively navigating the complex tax issues in transactions to help manage risk and achieve commercial outcomes including consideration of:
- Appropriate acquisition or disposal vehicle to create a flexible structure with consideration of an exit strategy if required
- Whether a share or asset deal is appropriate
- Deal financing and ongoing operational cash flows
- Profit repatriation as part of the pre and post transaction structuring process
- The impact of the proposed transaction on future availability of tax attributes such as losses
- Whether advice is required in relation to available investor rollover for capital gains tax purposes
- Tax consolidation outcomes
- Cross border international tax issues.
We also provide assistance with restructure step plans and implementation of any pre-deal restructuring required, including stamp duty.
Our team works with legal and financial advisers to develop and implement a deal strategy that provides practical solutions for ongoing operations, as well as achieving transaction objectives.