About the awards
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia
Now in its 17th year in Australia, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program ranks fast growing technology companies, public or private, based on percentage revenue growth over three years.
The Australian program is part of the broader global Fast 500 program that runs in parallel with the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Central Europe, Israel, South Africa, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
The program is led by Deloitte's global team of Technology, Media & Telecommunications experts and is open to companies from the following industry sectors:
- Life sciences and Healthcare
- Clean energy
There are three nomination categories: Technology Fast 50, Rising Star, and Leadership. To find out more about the category criteria, visit the nomination categories page.
Winners of our Tech Fast awards are recognised by the technology and financial industry as being Australia’s most forward thinking and innovative technology companies.
Why nominate your company?
- Networking: All eligible nominees will be invited to attend our exclusive Tech Fast 50 celebratory event in November 2017 and other exclusive networking opportunities with other high performing technology companies and industry experts.
- Go global: all eligible nominees will be automatically entered into the Deloitte Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 program, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in the region.
What if you win?
- Recognition: join the ranks of previous Tech Fast 50 winners, including Cashrewards, Prospa, NEXTDC, Vinomofo and Vocus Communications as some of Australia’s most successful technology innovators.
- Exposure: winning companies will feature in our 2017 Winners Report and supporting materials, along with Tech Fast 50 media exposure and coverage.