Mobile Consumer Survey 2015 | Deloitte Australia | Technology, Media & Telecommunications report has been added to your bookmarks.
Mobile Consumer Survey 2015
The Australian Cut: Life’s smarter than you think
This second annual survey of approximately 2,000 Australian consumers – part of a global Deloitte study of 49,000 consumers spanning 30 countries – provides a current snapshot and unique demographic insight into Australians’ mobile device usage and related preferences.
This annual report provides a unique demographic insight into Australians’ mobile device usage and related preferences, specifically in relation to: smartphone penetration, dependency on devices, network preferences (WiFi/4G/3G), content consumption, payments and retail, Internet of Things/wearables, to name a few.
The report also contains some global comparisons as the survey was conducted in 30 countries around the globe.
In the Deloitte Mobile Consumer Survey 2015: The Australian Cut, we call out these five trends important for all businesses whether finance, retail, technology or telecommunications.
- Game of Phones’ – the battle of devices
- Managing our multi-dimensional lives – Australia’s Social Revolution
- The need for speed – anywhere, anyhow, anytime - all the time and lots of it
- Retail Reinvented – shifting ‘down-time’ into ‘browse-time’
- Grandmas Taking Selfies – and posting.