TMT Predictions 2015
The future in Tech, Media & Telecom
Welcome to the 2015 edition of Deloitte’s predictions for the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) sectors. These Predictions reveal the perspectives gained from hundreds of conversations with industry leaders, and tens of thousands of consumer interviews across the globe.
Our objective with TMT Predictions is to identify critical inflection points that we believe should inform industry strategic thinking, and to explain how we think these will manifest over the next 12-18 months for companies in Technology, Media, Telecommunications (TMT), and other industries.
Explore the future in Technology:
- The Internet of Things really is things, not people
- Drones: high-profile and niche
- 3D printing is a revolution: just not the revolution you think
- Click and collect booms in Europe
- Smartphone batteries: better but no breakthrough
- Nanosats take off, but they don’t take over
- The re-enterprisation of IT
Explore the future in Telecommunications: