Data management | Deloitte Australia | Our services and solutions | Technology consulting, Analytics and Information Management has been added to your bookmarks.
Our Data management offerings help our clients develop whole of enterprise and business unit strategies and governance frameworks to drive value from their data assets whilst reducing the risk of impact.
Business processes and transactions are ultimately supported by the exchange of data, which puts Data management at the core of any business.
If managed poorly, it can impact everything from customer experience, employee satisfaction, operational efficiency (e.g. duplication, increased IT complexity, failed automation, poor reporting and management decisions) through to regulatory compliance (e.g. privacy breaches, data separation).
If managed well, it is a key capability that supports improved decision making around opportunities with cost management, operational efficiencies, and new products and services. This allows organisations to better understand operations, and service customers now and into the future.
In the simplest terms, Data management aims to ensure that data within and outside the enterprise is understood, managed, better organised, and accessible. Our Data management offerings help our clients develop whole of enterprise and business unit strategies and governance frameworks to drive value from their data assets whilst reducing the risk of impact.
Our Data management services cater for the entire Data management lifecycle which include:
- Facilitating the design and implementation of an end-to-end data strategy & architecture
- Establishing business process to ensure industry-leading data governance
- Aligning commonly used data to improve operational efficiency through master data management
- Delivering end-to-end data migration solutions for seamless transitions between platforms
- Improving and ensuring data quality through the implementation of leading profiling and remediation initiatives
- Establishing systems to support content management.