Principal, Actuarial Consulting
Level 9, Grosvenor Place
225 George Street
Michael is a Principal in Deloitte’s Sydney office in the Actuarial Consulting practice. He has over 25 years’ local and international superannuation and investments experience. Michael leverages financial models to deliver practical insights for clients.
Michael’s experience includes playing leading roles in:
- Investment product development and management across MySuper strategies, Choice menus, cash, guaranteed products and retirement solutions.
- Actuarial advice on defined benefit superannuation arrangements and other long-term cash flows.
- Reviews of significant service providers and optimisation of engagement models across asset consulting, administration and custody.
- Resolution of disputes and advice on remediation exercises where needed.
- Mergers and acquisitions, covering employee superannuation arrangements in corporate transactions, fund mergers and M&A activity of service providers.