Partner, Risk Advisory
Level 9, Grosvenor Place
225 George Street
Samantha has over 18 years experience as a specialist in health, safety and environment and a unique and successful background in the following areas:
- Holistic health and safety solutions leveraging safety data analytics and other specialist services within Deloitte Risk Advisory
- HSE governance, assurance and regulatory compliance
- Specialist focused internal audit and risk management for HSE
- Work Health and Safety investigations
- HSE due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- HSE performance reporting and data analytics
- HSE management systems
- Work Health and Safety/Occupational Health and Safety legal compliance
- Work Health and Safety 'Enforceable Undertaking' project management
- Workers Compensation / Claims analysis and risk management strategies for improved outcomes
- Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) frameworks
- Sustainability strategy, reporting and assurance (GRI and AA1000)
- Carbon reporting and assurance.
Sam works with national and multinational clients providing solutions and advice on better practice, strategy and culture to improve performance and maximize opportunities to manage non-financial risk.
She has worked across most industry sectors including Australian federal and state government departments as well as projects in Africa, PNG, Indonesia, New Zealand, Europe, UAE and SE Asia.