Shared service centers
We offer an integrated approach to the establishment, localisation and optimisation of processes to be transferred to a shared service center (SSC). When delivering SSC projects we take into account your specific accounting, tax, legal, technological and procedural issues.
Mətn ilə tanış olun
- Increase the effectiveness of business processes and control at business support units, through re-engineering, standardisation and transfer to a single information platform
- Reduce time spent on support for accounting, HR, IT, procurement, tax accrual, and administrative processes
- Increase the effectiveness of the existing shared service center
- Regionalize certain functions and reduce staff costs
Corporate goals and objectives
We offer an integrated approach to the establishment, allocation or optimisation of processes to be transferred to a shared service centre (SSC). When delivering SSC projects we take into account all related accounting, tax, legal, technological and procedural issues.
We provide turn-key SSC projects, assessments of the economic effect of implementation on an SSC , or solutions aimed at increasing the effectiveness of a pre-existing SSC.
Our approach includes business processes design, implementation and set up of IT solutions, and assistance with management changes associated with the SSC implementation. A full-scale SSC implementation project involves 5 stages:
- Planning and feasibility study
- Development and testing
- Implementation and roll-out
- Optimization and stabilisation