Capital markets and IPO services
Your partner as you go public
For organisations considering an IPO, the preparations are complex, time-consuming and resource-intensive. In an environment where great emphasis is already placed on sound corporate governance, strong internal processes and effective systems and controls, organizations seeking to become public entities are facing increased requirements.
Leveraging our team of experienced professionals, Deloitte can help you throughout the entire IPO process, beginning with the assessment and evaluation of the merits of an IPO as well as exploring all possible options.
The IPO Journey – maximising your potential
An IPO is a once in a lifetime opportunity and being well prepared is critical to success. The process is incredibly complex and your IPO journey is likely to take many twists and turns. Anticipation, sound advice and thorough planning will therefore be necessary to meet your listing objective.
Why we are well placed to assist you
Across Deloitte we have a wealth of IPO experience. Our team has travelled this route countless times before and can assist you at every stage of your IPO Journey. Our team is truly multi-disciplinary, covering corporate finance advisory, audit, transaction services, taxation and other specialists from across the fi rm. This enables us to provide fi rst class advice, not only on technical issues and matters of process, but also on the wider reaching strategic and commercial considerations that you would expect from an independent financial adviser.
We have assisted over half the CIS companies now listed on local and foreign exchanges by offering them integrated IPO services, which include:
- IPO Readiness Diagnostic to determine your readiness for IPO
- IPO Assist we work as an integrated part of your team to provide you with the right level of assistance to complement your existing skills and resources
- Tax and legal restructuring in preparation for IPO
- IFRS reporting and fast close, to meet the exchanges’ requirements
- Executive remuneration plans to motivate your Board, during and following the IPO
- Corporate governance advice on transparency, risk management, Board composition, etc
The combination of our specialised team and our significant capital markets experience gives us confidence that we can deliver the most valuable and cost effective solutions to you to enable a smooth and efficient IPO process.