The Deloitte Academy
To succeed in today’s knowledge-based economy, you must constantly develop and hone your skills, keeping at the forefront of new developments and broadening your experience. At the Deloitte Academy, our passion is to help you find the best ways to extend your professional knowledge. We are always developing new and improved learning solutions for individual learners and the wider corporate audience.
Our highly skilled experts deliver training programmes in the following areas:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Design of effective internal control systems
- Enterprise risk management
- nternal audit: risk-oriented internal audit, interview skills, reporting skills
- Preparation for ‘Certified Internal Auditor’ (CIA) examinations
- Anti-fraud programmes
- Financial management: budgeting, fast close, financial statement analysis, finance for non-financial managers
- Corporate governance: structure and procedures for board of directors, management compensation, work with financial markets and other topics;
- Basel capital agreements (Basel-2 and Basel-3);
- Operational excellence: project management, total quality management (TQM), performance management;
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO): finance management, strategic considerations, step-by-step guide to listing on various stock exchanges, IPO project management.
Our courses are always heavily subscribed as the experience we have gained providing professional services to companies, means that we are able to offer a unique blend of theoretical and practical insight, helping participants to improve their understanding of the subject.