20-21 April 2022
IT audit constitutes an assessment of IT system and digitalization management. Their alignment to corporate management, vision, mission and strategic goals.
This course is designed for those who are responsible or want to:
- Align IT and business strategies and goals.
- Improve IT processes capabilities and efficiency.
- Reduce cyber risks.
- Increase IT projects success rate.
- Optimize IT-related costs.
Training program aims to cover the followings areas:
- The Process of IT Auditing and IT Information Systems TestingInternational practices and standards.
- COBIT Methodology.
- Introduction to general
- IT Controls.
- IT risk management in transforming companies.
- Cybersecurity risks - how to verify information security.
- Current IT trends and their audit approach: Digital, Outsource, Сlouds, DevOps, Agile.
Language: Russian Participation fee per individual: AZN 1000 (VAT excluded).
Date: 20-21 April 2022
Time: 09:00–18:00 (check-in starts at 08:30)
Venue: Baku White City Office Building25E 8 November ave., Baku
To register, please contact Nargiz Ibrahimova by phone at +994 12 404 12 10 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.