Taxation in Oil & Gas Industry Training
6-7 December 2018
Deloitte Academy introduces the special course recommended for professionals working in the petroleum industry, representing both upstream and oilfield services organizations.
“Taxation in the oil and gas industry” is a comprehensive program recommended for professionals working in petroleum industry, representing both upstream and oilfield services organizations.
The main topics of the training program cover the following:
- Introduction to the Production Sharing Agreement (PSA), Risk Service Agreement (RSA) and Host Government Agreement (HGA) regime – analysis of primary aspects, definitions, comparison of existing taxation regimes;
- Study of all essential matters for accurate calculation and reporting of profit tax liability of Contractors under PSA/RSA and MEP Participants under HGA;
- Introduction of withholding tax concept, detailed discussion of application of withholding tax under PSAs and RSAs and practical issues;
- Discussion of value added tax related subjects, such as exemption with credit (zero (0) percent rate) from VAT and its application, confirmation of VAT exemption, aspects of VAT recovery in case of non-application of VAT exemption;
- Detailed analysis of employee related taxation matters essential for accurate calculation and declaration of personal income tax, unemployment insurance contributions and social insurance contributions;
- Overview of customs duties, applicable exemptions, application of import and export exemption certificate and discussion of practical issues.
Registration, schedule and fees
Date and time
December 6-7, 2018, starts at 2.00 PM till 6 PM.
The trainings will be conducted in Deloitte Azerbaijan office located at 25E Nobel avenue, Baku White City Office Building, 8th floor.
The participation fee for each module is AZN 750 exclusive of VAT. Payments should be made upfront via bank transfer to the Deloitte bank account.
Individuals who register for more than one module will be offered a 20% discount on each additional module they choose to take.
Group attendance discount of 20% is applicable to each additional employee of one Company registered for one module.
In case of the trainee is eligible for more than one discount from the above list, only the highest discount will be applied.
Coffee breaks will be served during the training sessions.
Deadline to register for this training is 28 November 2018.
At the end of each training module, each trainee will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by Deloitte Academy Azerbaijan.
The trainings will be conducted in Azerbaijani.