Corporate and Business Unit Strategy
From strategy to results
- How can we increase market share by 20%?
- Do we have the resources to effectively enter the market?
- Where should I locate my production facility?
- Identify and develop strategic responses to short and long-term changes in the market
- Assess competitive positioning and develop competencies to provide a competitive edge in the market
Proposition and business model innovation
- Identify new market opportunities and the capabilities required to capture them
- Use operations as a lever to support the vision and mission for current and long term market objectives and competitive advantage
Market entry strategy
- Develop adjacent growth strategies and shape international expansion
- Identify and develop new business and market opportunities by employing a comprehensive understanding of trends, customers, technologies and geographies
- Formulate effective strategies to bridge the gaps between business strategy and implementation by clearly aligning implementation steps with overall business strategy
M&A strategy / commercial due diligence
- Scrutinise M&A opportunities and assess viability of commercial projections
Deloitte CIS advises corporate buyers and private equity investors throughout the entire M&A deal lifecycle. Our end-to-end merger, acquisition and divestiture advisory services are customized to meet the unique needs of each of our clients