Partner, Global Employer Services
5 Lesnaya St.
Tatiana leads Deloitte’s Global Employer Services (GES) group in the Tax & Legal department of Deloitte in Moscow.
For the last 22 years of her career, spent with Deloitte and another Big Four company, Tatiana has focused primarily on providing consulting on complex issues in the area of global mobility, including Russian personal income and payroll taxation issues, social security, employment structuring. Tatiana spent 2 years on secondment to the UK, where she specialized in the administration of employee benefit schemes involving trust mechanisms.
Tatiana has extensive experience in consulting multinational companies operating in Russia as well as Russian companies having operations abroad with respect to structuring employment of mobile personnel, compensation and benefits issues, long-term incentives, tax and social security planning. The services she provides to her clients include the following:
- Personal income tax compliance
- Currency control compliance
- Developing equity compensation plans for Russian companies
- Structuring tax-efficient remuneration packages and employment schemes
- Designing compensation packages for international assignments