Calling SMEs in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Apply for Complimentary Business Management Advisory Support and Utilize Professional Business Services and Tailor Made Advice on Business Growth and Enterprise Development
The World Bank Group in cooperation with Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency is sponsoring a project, entitled Business Management Advisory Support, implemented by Deloitte.
SARAJEVO, 19 December 2018 – As a part of the Business Management Advisory Support in Bosnia and Herzegovina, selected companies will be provided with free of charge and tailor made business advisory services for business growth and job creation. By registering to participate in the Business Management Advisory Support project, companies stand the chance to receive intensive expert support in formulating tailor-made actionable strategies for their business expansion.
SMEs are recognized as major contributors to job creation and inclusive economic growth in Bosnia and Herzegovina with over 60% of the overall employment participation and generating over 60% of the GDP. Aiming to encourage business development, the project will lend support of Deloitte’s professionals drawing on the strength of its industry experience to focus solutions on the real issues affecting SMEs today in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
How can participation contribute to a firm’s business?
With extensive tailor-made consulting support, Deloitte’s local and regional industry experts will help a firm’s business by:
• Identifying opportunities for improvement by assessing management areas integral to a firm’s business, such as HR management practices, product development, factory operations, sales and marketing (among others),
• Providing actionable recommendations to drive a firm’s business forward, and
• Coaching and mentoring on implementation of recommended measures, strategic management planning, finance and accounting, environmental efficiency and other relevant business components.
Would you want your firm to be one of the beneficiaries who will have the opportunity to collaborate with a world class advisory company?
We hope to work with companies that satisfy, at minimum, the following eligibility criteria:
• Located in wider region of Banja Luka, Sarajevo, or Mostar,
• Have minimum 10 and maximum 100 employees,
• Are 100% privately owned,
• Are financially responsible to employees and government,
• Have solid business performance, healthy financials and reputation, and
• Have been in business for at least 3 years.
This call is not eligible for:
• Firms registered as craft businesses,
• State owned enterprises,
• Financial institutions,
• Firms that are involved in gambling, fortune and lottery game services, weaponry trade and production, and production of tobacco or tobacco products,
• Firms that are on the IFC (International Finance Corporation) exclusion list, and
• Firms that are currently receiving similar support from other donors.
The project intervention is aimed to last for 9 months during which firm’s cooperation is necessary in order to effectively achieve expected project outcomes.
How to apply?
If you are interested in receiving outlined free of charge business advisory services and meet the stated eligibility criteria or you need additional information, please:
• Contact us via email: CEBAPrijava@deloitte.com in order to express your interest and receive the registration form and instructions, or
• Visit our website www.deloitte.com/ba to download the registration form and submit it via provided instructions.
• Call us at +387 (0) 33 277 560
Registration deadline is January 31, 2019.
Based on the number of applications received and funding restriction of the project, the companies will be ranked in accordance with project goals and only shortlisted companies will be contacted.