Audit In charge/Senior (m/f)
Being in Deloitte Audit practice means working with a team of highly motivated professionals where you will have the opportunity to navigate the multifaceted and demanding regulatory landscape and experience diverse client organizations, industries, and business environments first-hand. The state-of-the-art Deloitte Audit methodology and tools will enable and empower you to learn on the job while meeting the demands of clients and stakeholders. Are you passionate about jump starting your career? Are you looking for an engaging fast-paced growth experience with a leading organization in the audit field? If so, join Deloitte and make a difference for our BiH and international clients and for yourself!
Our business is growing rapidly in Bosnia and Herzegovina and this opens new opportunities on multiple roles where you can get intensive professional and personal development and advance your career quickly!
Exciting tasks await you…
- Design audit approaches, conduct field audit engagements, lead audit teams
- Participate in the completion of client annual reports and interact with clients to discuss field audit issues
- Participate in pre-audit planning for audit engagements
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control and conduct audit tests
- Participate in the audit and preparation of financial statements and reports
- Perform analytical reviews of audit documents and preparing the documentation supporting audit opinions
- Utilizing specialized audit software to develop audit work papers, perform tracking and forecasting for audit engagements
- Risk management, development of industry awareness, development of client relationships
- University education (Master's degree), preferably in Economics / Audit / Finance / Actuarial / Mathematics / IT Audit / Accounting…
- At least 3 years in audit, ideally at a “Big 4”, or 3 or more years of experience in internal audit or financial reporting position
- Willingness to travel
Your background makes you ideal for this role…
- Initiated or obtained ACCA, CPA, CIA, CISA, local accounting and audit licence - advantage
- Business acumen, cross-functional financial and IT competence, strong interpersonal skills and analytical abilities
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting principles, auditing standards and requirements (e.g. IFRS)
- Advanced English communication skills
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word), utilizing advanced Excel tools - advantage
- Ability to work independently and also in a team with stress resilience
You will get…
- Excellent opportunities for professional development, with extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Chance to work in a dynamic international environment
- Support in gaining a professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, CISA)
Send your CV in English via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The opportunity will remain open till 31. 5. 2017.