Audit Assistant/Intern (m/f)
Being in Deloitte Audit practice means working with a team of highly motivated professionals where you will have the opportunity to navigate the multifaceted and demanding regulatory landscape and experience diverse client organizations, industries, and business environments first-hand. The state-of-the-art Deloitte Audit methodology and tools will enable and empower you to learn on the job while meeting the demands of clients and stakeholders. Are you passionate about jump starting your career? Are you looking for an engaging fast-paced growth experience with a leading organization in the audit field? If so, join Deloitte and make a difference for our BiH and international clients and for yourself!
Our business is growing rapidly in Bosnia and Herzegovina and this opens new opportunities on multiple roles where you can get intensive professional and personal development and advance your career quickly!
Exciting tasks await you…
- Learning and working on audit and reviews of financial statements according to local/international accounting standards
- Working as part of a team checking client’s financial documents and providing client-focused services
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis, thus expanding your network of finance professionals and industry representatives
- Obtaining and developing an understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology & tools
- Acquiring knowledge about, identifying and analyzing various accounting and auditing issues
- FOR ASSISTANT - University education (Master's degree), 5th year student close to graduation or recent graduate
- FOR INTERN - University education (Bachelor’s degree) and/or currently enrolled into Master’s program
- Area of study - Economics/Audit/Finance/Actuarial/Mathematics/IT Audit/Accounting…
- Willingness to travel in BiH and learn; diligence in work
Your background makes you ideal for this role…
- Accounting knowledge and experience will be an advantage, IT skills as well
- Advanced English communication skills
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Ability to work independently and also in a team with stress resilience
- Punctuality, a systematic responsible approach
Willingness to invest time in one’s own knowledge and competencies
You will get…
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development (or full employment after internship)
- Chance to work in a dynamic international environment, flexibility in working hours
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Support in gaining a professional qualification (e.g. ACCA) – for fully employed only
- Target start date: September 2017
Send your CV in English via email: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The opportunity will remain open till 31. 5. 2017.