Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f)
Being in Deloitte Consulting practice means working with a team of highly motivated professionals where you will have the opportunity to navigate the multifaceted and demanding regulatory landscape and experience diverse client organizations, industries, and business environments first-hand. We are differentiated by our capability to execute the advice we provide to help clients in the markets where they operate today and where they want to be in the future. Delivering this kind of value requires the skills to integrate a broad range of talent and abilities — aligned to the unique needs of our clients’ industry sectors, businesses, and organizations. Are you passionate about jump-starting your career? Are you looking for an engaging fast-paced growth experience with a leading organization in the consulting field? If so, join Deloitte and make a difference for our BiH and international clients and for yourself!
Our business is growing rapidly and this opens new opportunities on multiple roles where you can get intensive professional and personal development and advance your career quickly!
Exciting tasks await you…
- Consultancy in the area of risk, regulatory, strategy, operations, and technology across industries
- Business processes assessment and optimization
- Business research and analysis, including financial analysis
- Implementation of new technologies, Digital Strategy assessment and development
- Restructuring / reorganization
- Participation in client engagements, reporting to engagement managers
- Preparation of underlying materials, leading/participation in workshops
- University education / Master's degree is an advantage, MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Area of study – Economics / Finance / Mathematics / IT / Engineering / Actuarial…
- Experience in financial services, IT, communication, technology, consulting, audit and/or project management - advantage
- Logical and systematic approach to solving analytical tasks
- Communication and presentation skills (verbal & non-verbal), advanced English communication skills
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Ability to express and present own opinion; objective argumentation skills
- Ability to work independently and also in a team with stress resilience
- Diligence, punctuality, responsible approach to work
- Willingness to travel in BiH, learn and invest time in one’s own knowledge and competencies
- Programming in any language - advantage
You will get…
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Chance to work in a dynamic international environment, flexibility in working hours
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Target start date: July 2017
Send your CV in English via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The opportunity will remain open till 16.6. 2017.