HR Assistant/HR Coordinator (m/f)
At Deloitte, we are committed to creating a talent experience that allows our people to thrive and grow. Our HR professionals play an important role in this experience from administration to recruitment, development, performance management and compensation. By helping to align people strategies with business needs they make a key contribution to the continuation of our business and career satisfaction. If human resources are at your heart, and you have interest in impacting the careers of our professionals, you may find a match for yourself here. So join us!
Our business is growing rapidly in Bosnia and Herzegovina and this opens new opportunities on multiple roles where you can get intensive professional and personal development and advance your career quickly!
Exciting tasks await you…
- Managing complete HR administration, HR databases and compliance
- Drafting, preparing and updating employment contracts, maintain personnel and confidential files
- Handling annual leave registry, internal documents, supporting payroll activities
- Using internal HR software HRIS and SAP for HR operations, DTMS for trainings
- Handling staff learning administration and registry (certifications, exams, etc.)
- Communication with external institutions (e.g. employment office, pension institute…)
- Assisting regional HR team in recruitment, training, performance management and retention
- Other assignments given by supervisor
You have ideal skills for this role
- University education (Master's degree), preferably Legal or Economics (Business) - MANDATORY
- Alternatively hold University degree in Social Sciences and have at least 2 years of relevant HR administration experience in mid-sized company - MANDATORY
- Communication and presentation skills (verbal & non-verbal)
- Advanced English communication skills
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Ability to work independently and in a team - stress resilience
- Diligence, punctuality, a systematic responsible approach
- Willingness to invest time in one’s own knowledge and competencies
You will get…
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Chance to work in a dynamic international environment and ongoing on-the-job training
- Remuneration package commensurate with the experience and performance
Send your CV in English via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The opportunity will remain open till 31. 5. 2017.