Office and Tax Admin Assistant (m/f) has been added to your bookmarks.
Office and Tax Admin Assistant (m/f)
Tax and Internal Services
At Deloitte, we are committed to creating a talent experience that allows our people to thrive and grow. Our HR professionals play an important role in this experience from administration to recruitment, development, performance management and compensation. By helping to align people strategies with business needs they make a key contribution to the continuation of our business and career satisfaction. If human resources are at your heart, and you have interest in impacting the careers of our professionals, you may find a match for yourself here. So join us!
Our business is growing rapidly in Bosnia and Herzegovina and this opens new opportunities on multiple roles where you can get intensive professional and personal development and advance your career quickly!
Exciting tasks await you…
OFFICE & RECEPTION
- Greeting clients and guests, phone etiquette and customer service
- Routing/transferring calls email correspondence, be aware of various deadlines, answering incoming calls
- Preparing and coordinating office files, basic clerical tasks, data entry and operating office equipment (scanner and printer)
- Provide administrative support for internal clients (such as Partner and Managers of the Tax department)
- Coordinate work with other national and local teams virtually and in person
- Develop a good working relationship with all levels of staff in Tax department
- Coordinate and arrange logistics for meetings, conferences, entertainment and attend department meetings to prepare minutes
- Filling and Document Management related to engagements and projects
- Prepare and edit presentations, proposals, contracts, letters, professional business communication documents including invoices
You have ideal sills for this role
- University education – Social, Humanities or Administrative Studies / Bachelor Degree preferred
- Up to 1 year of experience in administrative, reception or office management (e.g. student work, practice, internship...)
- Communication and presentation skills (verbal & non-verbal)
- Advanced English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional approach at all time
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Responsiveness, solution focus, drive and energy
- Diligence, punctuality, a systematic responsible approach
You will get…
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Work in a dynamic international environment and ongoing on-the-job training
- Remuneration package commensurate with the experience and performance
Send your CV in English via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The opportunity will remain open till 31. 5. 2017.