Optimizing your Microsoft software spend
Is it still possible to optimize the spend on Microsoft considering recent changes?
Free webinar: 24 January 2023, 14:00 – 15:00 CET
Microsoft licenses, subscriptions and services became a material position in IT budgets, which continue to grow even faster nowadays
Transition of Microsoft product offering from on-premises perpetual licenses to subscriptions and cloud services had an impact on TCO of solutions used by organizations. This became even more important to organizations, which are now keen to reduce licensing costs and maximize the value from the software investment. However, is it still possible to optimize the spend on Microsoft considering recent changes?
We have the pleasure to invite you to a webinar happening 24th of January 2023 from 14:00 – 15:00 CET, where our and ServiceNow’s experts will answer that question and explain how to approach the optimization of your Microsoft bill by both reducing unnecessary spend as well as increase return from existing investment.
During the webinar Deloitte expert will share our experience from the Microsoft license optimization projects covering the following topics:
- Overview of the approach and methodology to define the most-effective license optimization
- A walkthrough of key Microsoft licensing areas which represent a high compliance risk
- How to manage and optimize subscription licenses
- How FinOps can help to optimize Microsoft Azure spend
We have also a pleasure to speak with an ITAM expert from ServiceNow that will share their perspective over Microsoft license optimization including data and processes required. We will discuss how ServiceNow platform can help with:
- the cost reduction in a unified way for different types of Microsoft products including on-premises software, SaaS solutions and broader Cloud services,
- execution of processes required to keep usage of Microsoft products cost effective.
We look forward to meeting you on 24th of January 2023.
24 January 2023
14:00 – 15:00 CET