Deloitte recognized as the undisputed leader in HR Operations Consulting by ALM | Deloitte | PR has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte recognized as the undisputed leader in HR Operations Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 21 February 2018—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has ranked it as the undisputed leader in the report, entitled HR Operations Consulting 2018. On HR operations consulting, Liz DeVito, Associate Director, Management Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Deloitte maintains its leadership position in this market based on two fundamental attributes: [Deloitte] is committed to the value proposition of the HR function and ceaselessly innovates to use the full power of its consulting capabilities to help clients realize this value. These attributes combine in a dynamic, agile approach that rethinks the HR operating model for the digital age without losing sight of the client’s core business and competitive priorities.”
“As technological disruption revolutionizes the way we work, we are steadfastly focused on driving organizational performance and shaping the future of HR,” said Brett Walsh, Deloitte Global Human Capital leader. “Helping clients transition to the future of work requires bold, differentiated thinking, and we are honored that ALM has recognized Deloitte’s commitment to delivering sustainable, proven results.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for HR Operations consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending trends and forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key organizations.
According to ALM, HR operations consulting is defined as “consulting focused on the realignment and restructuring of the HR function to better serve the strategy and goals of the organization. There are four key components of this consulting discipline, including HR Delivery Strategy, HR Process Operations, HR Software Selection, and HR Sourcing Advisory.”
“Our approach, built on immersive collaboration, customer focused design thinking, and comprehensive solutions, enables Deloitte to provide business and HR leaders the necessary momentum to predict and react to disruptive forces,” added Michael Stephan, Deloitte Global HR Transformation leader. “We embrace our position as the leader and will continue to leverage our unparalleled resources and innovation to elevate the role of HR.”
- “Deloitte’s focus on HR as a critical enabler of organizational performance at the enterprise level raises awareness of how the function drives corporate strategy. Additionally, [Deloitte’s] Momentum Methodology activates this philosophy by driving the development of practical and measurable strategies.”
- “Deloitte believes that the market forces and technology trends fueling business disruption offer HR an opportunity to assume a leadership role in digital transformation of the business and workforce at the enterprise level.”
- “Deloitte provides HR operations consulting through its global Human Capital (HC) practice in close collaboration with Deloitte Digital.”
- “HC consultants also draw on the functional and industry expertise of sister practices in strategy, operations, and technology consulting. In addition, the Bersin by Deloitte research and advisory arm within HC provides tools (maturity maps, operating models), diagnostics (key performance indicators, benchmarks) HR, technology vendor research, and consulting services for frontline HR operations and service delivery professionals.”
- “Deloitte’s Human Capital Issues Framework clarifies five areas of HR activity that directly relate to helping business leaders drive organizational performance: transition to the future of work, create a differentiating employee experience, manage the cost-risk equation of the human capital balance sheet, activate the digital organization, and sustain organizational performance. The tool helps clients manage the sequencing of their transformation agenda in line with the enterprise strategy and with respect to the function’s capacity.”
- “Deloitte’s newly launched Momentum Methodology organizes a diverse portfolio of tools, playbooks and other consulting resources around a transformation continuum (Imagine-Deliver-Run) guided by three objectives: creating a customer/employee-centric engagement platform, learning to sustain cloud implementations, and optimizing ROI. The methodology provides HR operations consultants with a coherent catalog of [Deloitte’s] numerous innovations and investments, called amplifiers, mapped to the phases of the transformation journey, e.g., Deloitte Greenhouse immersion labs for CHROs, high-impact HR Operating model v2, Agile Manager, ConnectMe, and much more.”
- “Momentum ensures that Deloitte pulls every lever at its disposal to help clients not only digitally transform their HR operations, but also develop the cultural and leadership DNA required to realize long-term value from the transformation.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and their affiliates.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance,consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 264,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.