Global Financial Services Indirect Tax News
Quarterly newsletter covering changes in the indirect tax laws around the globe impacting the financial sector.
- Interaction with Tax Authorities - Practice around tax authority rulings and individual guidance
- Malaysia - Timeframe for issuance of tax invoices
- Malaysia - Issuance of tax invoices for 'disregarded supplies'
- Belgium - Cost-sharing exemption regime to be adapted
- Denmark - Updated guidance on ATP Pension Services (C-464/12)
- Finland - Ruling on services in relation to card payments
- Finland - Ruling on supply of services within a VAT group
- Finland - Ruling on inducements in relation to discretionary asset management services
- France - Increased IPT rate for legal protection services
- Germany - Administrative Regulation on purchase of capital goods via a leasing arrangement
- Malta - Subscription-based road assistance services are VAT exempt
- Portugal - Online banking platforms may qualify as electronically supplied services
- Sweden - CJEU rules that exchange of Bitcoin is exempt from VAT
- • Sweden - Guidance on the implementation of Skandia
- The Netherlands - Ruling on IT services provided to the Dutch exchange
- The Netherlands - Ruling on exchange services purchased by a 'market maker'
- UK - New draft regulations to implement Le Credit Lyonnais
- UK - Further guidance on the implementation of Skandia
- UK - Further guidance on pension fund management costs