Global Financial Services Indirect Tax News has been saved
Global Financial Services Indirect Tax News
Quarterly newsletter covering changes in the indirect tax laws around the globe impacting the financial sector.
- Interaction with Tax Authorities - Practice around tax authority rulings and individual guidance
- Malaysia - Timeframe for issuance of tax invoices
- Malaysia - Issuance of tax invoices for 'disregarded supplies'
- Belgium - Cost-sharing exemption regime to be adapted
- Denmark - Updated guidance on ATP Pension Services (C-464/12)
- Finland - Ruling on services in relation to card payments
- Finland - Ruling on supply of services within a VAT group
- Finland - Ruling on inducements in relation to discretionary asset management services
- France - Increased IPT rate for legal protection services
- Germany - Administrative Regulation on purchase of capital goods via a leasing arrangement
- Malta - Subscription-based road assistance services are VAT exempt
- Portugal - Online banking platforms may qualify as electronically supplied services
- Sweden - CJEU rules that exchange of Bitcoin is exempt from VAT
- • Sweden - Guidance on the implementation of Skandia
- The Netherlands - Ruling on IT services provided to the Dutch exchange
- The Netherlands - Ruling on exchange services purchased by a 'market maker'
- UK - New draft regulations to implement Le Credit Lyonnais
- UK - Further guidance on the implementation of Skandia
- UK - Further guidance on pension fund management costs