Deloitte named a global leader in Compensation Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 26 June 2017 — Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Compensation Consulting. In the report, entitled Compensation Consulting 2017, Liz DeVito, Associate Director, Lead for HR Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Deloitte stands out for its ability to create value by elevating compensation management from an isolated functional activity to a lever for cultural and business transformation.”
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Tel: +1 212 436 4325
“Companies are constantly faced with balancing regulations, shareholder scrutiny, internal equity and an ever-changing competitive talent landscape. So it is imperative for compensation programs to provide a return on investment to employers and shareholders, while motivating and rewarding employees,” said Jason Flynn, Deloitte Global Rewards leader. “As a global organization, Deloitte helps clients address complex challenges and align compensation strategies with stakeholder objectives.”
According to ALM, Compensation consulting providers “guide clients through a continuum of activities that connect the development of differentiated, economically viable compensation strategies to organizational and job design structures in the context of the client’s competitive position in the external talent marketplace. The value chain of consulting activities incudes plan activation through compensation communications and performance management, with advisory services related to payroll administration and outsourcing.”
“We believe this accolade further showcases Deloitte’s breadth, depth and business focus in compensation advisory, and its position as a leader in the marketplace,” added Philippe Burger, Human Capital country leader for Deloitte France. “In today’s rapidly evolving business landscape, we are dedicated to providing unparalleled experience to help clients with their compensation strategy needs ranging from cost structure to risk and compliance, total compensation strategy and critical talent.”
- “[Deloitte] helps clients operationalize compensation philosophies through total rewards and performance management frameworks that foster desired behaviors (e.g. team collaboration) and support the execution of strategies for attracting, developing, and retaining talent.”
- “Deloitte was rated as "Best in Class" for "Management System" - Deloitte assists clients with designing a management system that aligns the compensation philosophy to the corporate strategy through compensation advisory services, tools, frameworks, and operating maturity models developed by Bersin by Deloitte.”
- “The comprehensive service offering helps clients assess the competitiveness of their pay programs against relevant geographic markets, industry sectors, and job roles, as well as diagnose how well they align to stakeholder objectives within legal and regulatory constraints.”
- “The consulting approach is business-led, with strategic advice connecting organization design considerations to job architectures and reward strategies that support changing business priorities.”
- “Deloitte is also an innovator in pay-for-performance methodologies that can cater to both traditional and new business models as they advance an employee-centric approach to total rewards.”
- “Consultants and clients alike have access to a rich library of thought leadership, survey databases, and tools that reinforce fact-based compensation plan strategy and design. Deloitte.Comp, for example, is a data aggregator and visualization tool for analyzing rewards data specific to compensation benchmarking, salary structures, merit modeling, incentive plan design, and program costing.”
- “In addition to proprietary global research on human capital trends, Deloitte partners with leading organizations on incentive and equity pay practices surveys, including the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals and the FTSE Group.”
- “Deloitte’s Human Capital Consulting practice is the fulcrum on which the firm balances full-service HR and talent consulting capabilities with expertise from adjacent Analytics, Accounting, Digital, Tax, and Technology practices for compensation advisory engagements. These services are also integrated components of the Transactions advisory business, heightening Deloitte’s ability to provide globally consistent rewards advice to organizations undergoing complex transformations.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.